What every mother truly wants for Mothers Day
Finally the Answer!
With mother’s day coming up, I had to share the comments of a friend of mine. Lou Ann posted this on her Facebook page and it’s just perfect!
Over the years, the question is asked by millions of children of their mother’s – What do you want for Mother’s Day?
The answer is: I want you!
• I want you to keep coming around, I want you to bring your kids around, I want you to ask me questions, ask my advice, tell me your problems, ask for my opinion, ask for my help.
• I want you to come over and rant about your problems, rant about life, whatever. Tell me about your job, your worries, your kids, your fur babies.
• I want you to continue sharing your life with me. Come over and laugh with me, or laugh at me, I don’t care. Hearing you laugh is music to me.
• I spent the better part of my life raising you the best way I knew how. Now give me time to sit back and admire my work. Raid my refrigerator, help yourself, I really don’t mind. In fact, I wouldn’t want it any other way.
• I want you to spend your money making a better life for you and your family, I have the things I need. I want to see you happy and healthy.
• I want you!
I’m sure mothers of all generations feel the same as their children grow and venture out on their own. I can recall my mother saying “seems like It’s been ages since I saw you”. So on Sunday give a special thought to the mother’s in your life, no matter how many generations they cover. It’s a blessing to have them around.
And of course you can always give them some peace of mind by wearing an I.C.O.E. Bracelet so they know you’ll get help if you need it.
Until Next Time!
About the Author: Michele Redmon is the owner of I.C.O.E. Bracelets. She loves the peace of mind these bracelets provide to parents, grandparents and children. With customer service a priority, she loves talking to her customers so drop her a line at email@example.com.